This magnificent island-inspired, custom home features over 6,300 sq. ft. of elegant living space with four bedrooms-each complete with separate garden outdoor shower lanais-as well as a fifth bedroom in an intimate guest house. Situated on a unique elevated lot above the second fairway on the renowned Hualalai Ke'olu Golf Course, this masterfully-designed home enjoys unobstructed golf course, ocean and island of Maui views. Inside, the gourmet, restaurant-style kitchen features dramatic custom mahogany cabinetry, along with extensive integrated appliances. An effortless and corner-less door system helps capture spectacular 180 degree views throughout the home, captivating the outdoor island splendor for full indoor relaxation and enjoyment.
The beauty of the Hawaiian landscape merges seemlessly with the contemporary interior space. The sand-and-ocean inspired palettes of the Bolier & Company furnishings subtly enhance the natural beauty of Hualalai. At sunset, the residence truly becomes a magical home - with the huge infinity pool and whirlpool tub as the central features. Whether sitting on Yin-Yang settees around the custom designed stone fire pit or lounging on a chaise in the shallow end of the pool, nothing says paradise with more eloquence.
Bedroom Suite Details
- King Master Suite with an HDTV with DVD player, zone controlled iPod sound system, en-suite bathroom with a spa tub and wrap around shower, outdoor shower, and glass doors can be opened on two sides to reveal the private end of the pool revealing incredible views
- King Guest Master Suite with an HDTV, en-suite bathroom walk-in shower, beautiful black solid stone soaking tub, and an outdoor shower with a tropical lanai
- Twin Suite with two twin beds, HDTV, en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower, outdoor shower and a lanai
- King Guest Suite with an HDTV, en-suite bathroom with glass shower, and an outdoor shower with private lanai
- Intimate King Guest House with its own personal kitchenette, HDTV, en-suite bathroom with glass shower and glass doors that lead to an outdoor shower and beautifully planted lanai
State of the Art Technology
- HDTV's with satellite throughout the estate
- DVD players along with a library of CD's and DVD movies
- iPod sound system with speakers throughout the residence and separate volume controls for indoor and outdoor zones
- Multiple phones with an unlimited calling plan for calls made within U.S.
- Desktop computer with high-speed wireless Internet
- WiFi throughout the residence